I write my life, Heart beats on my sleeve Leave Nothing to the imagination Just soothe the ache, And devastation Sees me laid bare And why not Why this I ain't shit I aim quick coarse words At the hurt that's built this He thinks he had it bad Bet that o n everything I have, I am at t he edge here, Heard him out Had it out, phone call word play No explanation for his ways Gave him a chance to say The truth To make amends And he takes this time To say that he Was left Abandoned I'm having fucking deja vu This one sounds just like you Acting like a victim, quick come Catch crocodile tears, years Have come and gone for days I can't remember your face Cause you and him and this Was never real How am I Finding my worth We were separated at birth Worst and best thing You ever did Forgetting your kid Me, I got use to Birthdays where moms Never called I wonder if you remember at all September All those years ago And now he's acting Miserable I don't call him Or ca...
Comments
Post a Comment